- Carrect Terms of Service -
[Chapter 1 General Provisions] Article 1 (Purpose) These terms and conditions govern the rights and interests between the company and service users when using “Carrect” and “Run Oil” provided by 'Carrect Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the company)' The purpose is to define duties and responsibilities.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms) The definitions of terms used in this Agreement are as follows.
1. "Car Repair" and "Run Oil" refer to the Internet device ( It refers to a website or application operated by a virtual business place or company that is set up to trade goods and services using information and communication facilities, computers, wired and wireless mobile terminals).
2. “Carrect” and “Run Oil” (here in after “Service”) refer to all services provided by the “Company” using “Carrect”, “Run Oil” and “Carrect Run Oil” as trade names.
3. "Member" means a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to the company, and has concluded a service use contract with the company in accordance with these terms and conditions and is given an ID (e-mail).
4. "Non-member" refers to a person who uses the service provided by the company without registering as a member.
5. "User" refers collectively to institutions, companies, and individuals (members and non-members) who have used information in accordance with the terms and conditions for services provided by the company.
7. “Posts” means texts, photos, videos, files, links, etc. in the form of information of content (text, code, voice, video, sound) posted by the service when the user uses the service.
8. “Reservation” and “order transaction” refer to the act of making a transaction by using a payment method when a user uses the service.
9. “Discount coupon” refers to a discount coupon for service cost provided by the company when a user uses the service, and refers to a cyber coupon and a printed coupon.
10. “Discount voucher” refers to a discount voucher for service cost provided by the company when a user uses the service, and refers to a cyber coupon and a printed coupon.
11. “Use coupon” refers to a service use print coupon provided by the company when a user uses the service.
Article 3 (posting, effect and revision of the terms and conditions) These terms and conditions are a policy for the rational operation of the company's services, and take effect from the time the user agrees.
1. The company may revise this notice for smooth operation of the service, and the contents and implementation time of the revision may be announced and implemented through the service notice provided by the company.
2. The notice revised in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 shall also apply to users who used the service prior to the revision unless the revised content violates the relevant laws and there is no separate transitional provision.
3. The company may revise these terms and conditions to the extent that it does not violate related laws such as the Content Industry Promotion Act, the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, and the Basic Consumer Act.
4. When the company revises the terms and conditions, the date of application of the existing terms and conditions and the revised terms and conditions and the reason for the amendment shall be specified, and the current terms and conditions shall be notified within the service for a certain period 30 days before the effective date, and the consent window or separate It is notified through electronic means such as the connection screen of.
5. Even though the company has clearly notified the user that it will be considered approved if the company does not express its intention to refuse by 7 days after the date of notice or notice/notification to the effective date of the revised terms and conditions while notifying the user in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the user explicitly refuses If you do not express your intention of
6. If the customer does not agree to the revised terms and conditions, the customer may cancel the contract.
7. Matters not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Electronic Exchange Visa Protection Guidelines and related laws or commercial practices established by the government.
Article 4 (Application for Use and Approval) Users who wish to use the services provided by the company agree to these terms and conditions and provide personal information in accordance with the method set by the company, and the company collects and provides services.
1. The use of the service can be used immediately after the company approves the use of the service.
2. The company may not approve the use of the provided service for purposes such as using or damaging the provided service in violation of related laws or when the user has entered false personal information.
3. The purpose of collecting personal information of members by the company is to provide various services to members as optimal services.
Article 5 (Withdrawal of Use)
When a user wants to cancel the use of the company's service, he or she can withdraw the consent to the collection, use, and provision of personal information at any time through membership registration. Withdrawal of consent or withdrawal can be made by selecting the cancellation of the service or applying through the company website.
Article 6 (Restriction and Termination of Service Use) The company may restrict or suspend the user's service for the following reasons.
1. In case of unavoidable service failure, maintenance, inspection, construction, etc.
2. In case the telecommunication service is suspended by a key telecommunications business operator stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act;
3. If there is a problem with the use of the service due to a national emergency, excessive use, etc.
4. In case the company intends to suspend service provision due to other serious reasons
5. In case the user commits an inappropriate act, intentional or gross negligence
6. In case the user violates the obligations of Article 10
7. If the user violates these terms and conditions, the use may be terminated without prior notice, and if damage occurs due to service operation and business interference, civil and criminal liability may be imposed.
2. A member may at any time apply for cancellation of the contract of use through the "Withdrawal of Membership" screen within the service, and the company must immediately process it as stipulated by relevant laws.
Article 8 (Scope of Use)
The Services may provide links to third parties' mobiles, websites, or certain content. In this case, since the company has no control over the external site and contents, it cannot be held responsible for and cannot guarantee the usefulness of the services or contents provided from it. Since the company only gives users the scope to use only the functions included in the service provided by the company, the policy of the site used is independent of the company.
Article 9 (Roles and Responsibilities of the Company)
The company strives to provide the best service as stipulated in these terms and conditions. In addition, if a user violates the guidelines for use or causes an act that violates the service by monitoring the user's service, the user may request improvement of the use thereof. There may be restrictions on the use of the service.
Article 10 (Obligations of Users) Users shall use the service in compliance with the matters stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, the guidelines for use and related laws, and shall cooperate with the stable and smooth operation of the service.
1. Users are responsible for accidents that occur due to inaccurate personal information, and if the information of others is stolen or entered falsely, membership may be lost and the service may be unavailable.
2. If there is a change in the personal information registered when applying for the service, the user will be authenticated through the email entered at the time of first registration Users are responsible for any unexpected accidents caused by omission of authentication for changes.
3. If you fail to fulfill your roles and responsibilities in Paragraphs 1 and 2 and harm the information and dignity of others, you may be punished according to the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc.」.
4. Users must not engage in any of the acts in each subparagraph.
1) Change the information posted on the company's service without permission, or use the information obtained by using the service for unauthorized duplication, publication, broadcasting, etc. without prior approval of the company, or provide it to a third party Posting or distributing contents such as texts, images, and voices such as pornography and violent messages that may cause commercial publicity or objection
3) Acts of impersonating a company employee or service operator or stealing someone else's name
4) Interfering with business by repeatedly applying for and canceling “reservation” and “order transaction”
5) Using phone calls, text messages, videos, e-mails, etc. to the company to interfere with business such as malicious content and abusive language
6) Distributing information, text, sentences, figures, voices, images, sounds, etc. that violate public order and morals
7) Acts of collecting, storing, and disclosing users' personal information without consent
Article 11 Discount Coupons, Discount Gift Certificates, and Use Coupons
1. Coupon issuance standards are given to users according to the company's policy, and the validity period is separately written on the coupon. If the validity period is exceeded, the validity is lost.
2. The terms and conditions of use of discount coupons may vary according to the company's policies.
3. In case of violating the user's obligations pursuant to Article 10, the company may invalidate the restriction or validity of discount coupons
4. Discount coupons automatically expire in the event of conversion to dormant account, membership withdrawal, or loss of membership.
5. Each coupon is transferable if it is not for monetary gain, but loses validity when the service is used.
6. Use coupons and discount gift certificates sold directly or consigned by the company will be refunded within 14 days if the receipt is submitted without using the service.
7. Validity of discount gift certificates and coupons is subject to the written content.
8. If the code written on each coupon is used, it will be considered as service use or service completion, cannot be reused, and validity is lost
9. Coupons cannot be converted into cash and cannot be used as a means of credit transactions.
10. After payment, the user is responsible for the ownership of the coupon, so be careful about damage, loss, and unauthorized use.
Article 12 (Storage of order transaction records) Transaction records of “order transaction” can be preserved for a certain period in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.
Article 13 (Available Payment Method for Order Transactions) The payment method for goods or services purchased from the company may be one of the following.
1. Credit card payment
2. Virtual account payment, points
3. Payment methods additionally designated by other companies
Article 14 (Purchase decision and remittance in case of order transaction) Users can make an “order transaction” through the following procedures in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the regulations set by the company.
1. Selection of goods or services
2. Enter your name, reservation date, and contact information
3. Confirmation of the amount of goods or services
4. Selection of payment method
Article 15 (Cancellation and Refund for Order Transaction)1. The company's cancellation and refund regulations in case of "order transaction" comply with relevant laws and regulations such as the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce Transactions.
3. In the case of “order transaction”, due to the nature of car repair and management services, cancellation and refund will be processed after confirming with the service provider.
Article 16 (Disclaimer) If the company cannot provide the service due to the following reasons, the company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the member.
1. In the event of a natural disaster or force majeure equivalent thereto
2. In case of intentional service interference by a third party that has entered into a service alliance contract with the company to provide services
3. If there is a problem in using the service due to reasons attributable to the member
4. In case of other reasons without intention or negligence of the company
5. The company does not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, etc. of information, data, facts obtained by the user through the use of the service, and does not take responsibility for the damage caused by the user.
6. The company is not responsible for cases that cannot be viewed on the computer because the application is not submitted through the company.
7. The company is not responsible for the failure or loss of revenue expected by the user using the service, and the company has no obligation to intervene in disputes between users and between users and third parties through the service. and is not responsible for any damages resulting therefrom.
8. Since the repair contract and car management service contract are contracts between the customer and the service provider, the company is not, in principle, responsible for compensation for defects that occur during the service process. play a mediating role.
9. The company is not responsible for the use of services provided free of charge, unless there are special provisions in the relevant laws.
Article 17 (Settlement of Disputes)1. The company establishes and operates a damage compensation processing organization to reflect legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and compensate for the damage.
2. The company will prioritize complaints and opinions submitted from users. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the reason and processing schedule are immediately notified to the customer.
3. In the case of an application for damage relief from a customer in relation to an e-commerce dispute between the company and the customer, the Fair Trade Commission or the dispute mediation agency commissioned by the Mayor/Do governor may follow the mediation.
Article 18 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law) These Terms and Conditions are stipulated and implemented by the laws of the Republic of Korea, and the court having jurisdiction over the address under the Civil Procedure Act shall have jurisdiction over disputes arising between the Company and the customer in relation to the use of the service.
1. Privacy and Handling Policy
1) Carrect Co., Ltd.’s “Carrect Personal Information Handling Policy” must be observed in operating Carrect Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Carrect”) so that users can safely use the service by protecting users’ valuable personal information. This means the guidelines to be done, and Carrect complies with the privacy regulations and guidelines of the Republic of Korea.
2) Carrect collects, uses and provides personal information based on the user's consent, and actively guarantees the user's right (right to self-determination of personal information).
2. Personal information collection items and methods
<Items to collect personal information>
1) Service use: mobile phone number, location information, vehicle information, ID/e-mail address (selected by user)
2) Service Reservation: Reservation name, mobile phone number, service desired address information (user selected), vehicle information, vehicle identification number (user selected)
3) Event participation: user name, mobile phone number, vehicle number, e-mail address (selected by the user)
4) Automatic collection during service: cookies, IP address, visit date and time, OS used by users, device unique number, service use records, complaints and dispute handling records
<How to collect personal information>
1) Service use, telephone, customer center, etc.
2) Carrect does not collect sensitive information.
Carrect does not collect sensitive information (religion, place of birth, race, ideology and creed, political orientation, criminal record, medical information, etc.) In the case of unavoidable collection according to the following, we will surely obtain prior consent from users. However, this information is based on the time of confirmation by the user, and in the case of additional collection of user's personal information, we will notify the user in advance and obtain consent.
3) You may receive personal information from an external company or organization affiliated with Carrect, and in this case, you must obtain consent from the user to provide personal information from the affiliate.
4) Members under the age of 14 can use it only after obtaining consent from their legal representative.
3. Purpose of personal information use
Carrect will only use the user's valuable personal information for the following purposes, and if the purpose is changed, we will seek the user's consent in advance.
1) It is used to identify users with a unique device number and to prevent illegal use by bad members.
2) It is used to provide various services of Carrect to users, to handle inquiries and complaints from users in the process of using the service, and to deliver notices.
3) It is used to provide the promised service to the user and to settle the fee when the paid service is purchased and used.
4) It is also used for information delivery, marketing, and advertising to notify opportunities to participate in the development of new services or events.
5) It is also used to analyze users' usage patterns and access frequency, and to provide customized services and improve services through statistics on service use.
6) External ad server partners such as Google, Naver, and Kakao can deliver appropriate advertising messages, such as placing advertisements on websites visited when browsing the Internet, to users or similar potential customers.
4. Retention and period of personal information
Carrect uses the user's personal information on a limited basis from the start date of service use to the period of service provision. When a user requests deletion of personal information or withdraws consent to collection and use of the provided personal information, or when the purpose of collection and use is achieved or the period of retention and use ends, the user's personal information will be destroyed without delay . In addition, member information is kept for a certain period in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, and the details are as follows.
1) Records on consumer complaints and dispute handling
Preservation Basis: Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
Retention period: 3 years
2) Records on payment and supply of goods
Reason for retention: Article 6 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
Retention period: 5 years
3) Record of access
Reason for preservation: Article 15-2 of the Communications Secret Protection Act and Article 41 of the Enforcement Decree
Retention period: 3 months
4) Illegal transaction records
Reason for preservation: Preservation according to Carrect policy
Retention period: 5 years
5. Provision of personal information to third parties
1) In principle, Carrect does not provide personal information to a third party without the user's consent, and when personal information needs to be provided to a third party, consent is obtained according to laws and regulations. However, the following cases are exceptions.
A. This is when the user discloses in advance or consents to the provision to a third party
B. This is a case where a national institution such as a court compels the provision of personal information of users based on laws and regulations.
C. In the case of consignment or partnership as follows to provide services, Carrect stipulates necessary matters so that personal information provided at the time of consignment and partnership contract can be safely managed in accordance with relevant laws
The contents of Carrect's personal information sharing target, consignment and partnership are as follows.
1) Shared with: Repair service providers, repair parts providers, engine oil/battery/tire replacement service providers, car wash service providers, regular vehicle inspection agencies, consignment service providers, etc.
2) Contents and purpose of entrusted work: Provision of automobile repair and management services
3) Items of personal information to be provided: Reservation information (cell phone number, name of the person making the reservation, address (optional))
5) Retention and use period of personal information: Service provision period (if it is necessary to preserve it according to the relevant laws and regulations and if prior consent is obtained, the retention period)
However, the user has the right to refuse to consent to the provision of personal information collected according to the relevant laws in accordance with the entrustment of the business.4
6. Contents of providing personal information to third parties for the purpose of service
Carrect does not use personal information for purposes other than the services provided or provide it to a third party without the consent of the member. We comply with regulations or recommendations in relevant laws and regulations.
1) Relevant laws: Act on Real-Name Financial Transactions and Confidentiality Act, Act on Use and Protection of Credit Information, Framework Act on Telecommunications, Telecommunication Business Act, Local Tax Act, Consumer Protection Act, Bank of Korea Act, Criminal Procedure Act, etc.
2) Provided to a third party for the purpose of identity verification and fee settlement
Recipient / Purpose of Use / Item to be provided
Korea Mobile Authentication Co., Ltd. – Purpose of identity verification – Mobile phone number
KSnet Co., Ltd. – Payment – Credit card identity verification, card number, expiration date, first 2 digits of password
KSnet Co., Ltd. - Payment, mobile phone payment authentication - Name, mobile phone number, e-mail address, payment processing information
KSnet Co., Ltd., Financial Settlement Service – Payment, account transfer – Name, withdrawal bank, withdrawal account number, e-mail address, payment processing information
PayApp Co., Ltd. – payment, credit card – card number, expiration date, internet protocol, ISP card code, safe click CAVV/XID, payment processing information
3) Period of retention and use of third-party personal information: until contract expiration, certification expiration, and storage deadline according to related laws
4) Carrect may provide or share personal information with affiliates with the user's consent for the purpose of providing improved services. When providing or sharing personal information, the procedure for obtaining consent is implemented by notifying the recipient/purpose of use/provided item to the user, and if the user does not agree, personal information will not be provided or shared. You can also withdraw your consent at any time even if you have given your consent.
7. Destruction of personal information (withdrawal of membership)
After "the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved" for the user's personal information, Carrect will completely delete the information using a technical method that cannot be reproduced, and the personal information printed on paper will be crushed or used. We promise to destroy it without delay by incineration. 8. Rights (withdrawal of consent to collection, use, and provision of personal information) and obligations of users
Carrect protects the rights of users when using the service as follows.
1) You can inquire and delete your registered personal information at any time. However, in such a case, it may be difficult to use some or all of the service.
2) You can request to withdraw your consent to the provision of personal information at any time.
3) If a user requests correction of errors in personal information, personal information will not be used or provided until the correction is completed. In addition, if incorrect personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the result of the correction without delay so that the correction can be made.
4) Carrect handles personal information that has been canceled or deleted at the request of users or their legal representatives as specified in the "Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information" and is not allowed to be viewed or used for any other purpose.
5) Users can view and correct their personal information, and if it is difficult to correct, if it is difficult to correct, request it by e-mail or writing to the person in charge of personal information management at Carrect. However, the member's ID (e-mail address) and name cannot be edited.
6) Users are responsible for accidents caused by inaccurate information input, etc., and if they enter false information, such as stealing other people's information, they may lose their membership qualifications and interfere with business.
9. Rights and Duties of Legal Representative and Method of Exercising
The exercise of the rights of children under the age of 14 can be done through a representative such as the user's legal representative or a person who is delegated. In this case, the legal representative has all the rights of the user.
10. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic personal information collection device
Cookies are very small text files sent to the user's computer by the server used to operate the website and are stored on the user's computer hard disk. Therefore, you can choose to opt out of the collection of cookies, as you can make your own choices about the installation and collection of cookies. However, if you refuse to store cookies, you may be restricted from using some services that require login.
The purpose of this is to improve services through user analysis, target marketing, and provide personalized services by identifying the number of visits, access frequency, visit time, taste, and areas of interest, tracking service use routes, and participating in various events.
2) How to reject cookie setting
-For Internet Explorer: “Tools” menu at the top of the web browser > “Internet Options” menu > “Privacy” tab > Custom settings
- For Chrome: Select the icon “” in the upper right corner of your web browser > Select “Settings” > Select “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the screen > “Content Settings” button in the Privacy section > Set directly in the Cookies section
11. Responsibility for Linked Sites
12. Measures for technical/administrative protection of personal information
In handling users' personal information, Carrect is taking the following technical/administrative measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
1) Password encryption
The member password is encrypted, stored and managed, so only the person knows it, and confirmation and change of personal information is possible only by the person who knows the password.
2) Countermeasures against hacking
Carrect is doing its best to prevent personal information from being leaked or damaged by hacking or computer viruses.
Data are frequently backed up in preparation for damage to personal information, and the latest vaccine program is used to prevent leakage or damage to users' personal information or data, and to ensure safe transmission of personal information over the network through encrypted communication, etc. are doing In addition, an intrusion prevention system is used to control unauthorized access from the outside, and we are trying to equip all possible technical devices to secure security systematically.
3) Minimization and training of handling staff
Carrect's personal information handling staff is limited to the person in charge, and a separate password is assigned for this purpose, which is regularly updated.
4) Operation of a team dedicated to personal information protection
Through the in-house personal information protection team, we check the implementation of the personal information handling policy and the compliance of the person in charge, and if any problems are found, we are working hard to correct them immediately. However, Carrect is not responsible for any problems caused by the leakage of personal information such as ID and password due to the user's own negligence or problems on the Internet.
13. Person in charge of personal information management and department in charge
Responsible for: Lee Tim
Department in charge: Carrect Operation
In addition, if you need to report or consult about personal information infringement, you can contact the following organizations for help.
- Personal Dispute Mediation Committee ( http://www.1336.or.kr / 1336 )
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee ( http://www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-580-0533~4 )
- Internet Crime Investigation Center of Supreme Prosecutors' Office ( http://icic.sppo.go.kr / 02-3480-3600 )
- National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center ( http://www.ctrc.go.kr / 02-392-0330 )
14. Opinion gathering and complaint handling
Carrect values the opinions of users and will respond to your inquiries sincerely. In addition to phone inquiries, you can use e-mail and chat.
Carrect Privacy Help Center
Consultation Hours: 09:00 ~ 18:00 (Mon-Fri, excluding public holidays)
15. Duty of Notice
If there are additions, deletions, or corrections to the above contents, Carrect will explain to users through notices for each service. However, any changes that are important to the user's valuable rights or obligations will be notified immediately.
- Carrect exchange refund and A/S regulations -
This service applies the exchange, cancellation, refund and compensation rules as follows to protect the rights and interests of "order transaction" users.
1) Run oil business trip battery
You can request an exchange for a new product if any of the items below apply.
① When the manufacturing date of the battery has passed more than 6 months from the date of replacement
② In case of battery discharge or manufacturing defects within 3 months from the date of battery replacement
③ If a problem occurs even after the exchange in the preceding paragraph, additional exchange is not possible as it appears to be a problem with the vehicle.
2) Run oil Business trip engine oil
① When it is discovered that there is a defect in the manufacturing of parts (filters) or engine oil
2. Cancellation, Refund
1) In the event that the requested service product (parts, filters, oils, etc.) cannot be provided due to out of stock or an accident by the visiting manager,
We will notify the customer of the reason without delay and cancel or adjust the visit schedule, or take necessary measures for refund within 3 business days.
2) Cancellation of the reserved service is valid only until 6 pm on the day before the visit, and a cancellation fee of KRW 10,000 will be charged for cancellation after that.
1) In the event of a defect attributable to the maintenance negligence of the direct management visiting manager of this service, we guarantee after-sales service under our responsibility.
2) In the event of a defect due to the maintenance negligence of the affiliate or affiliate manager of this service, A/S is guaranteed under the responsibility of the affiliate or affiliate manager.
GrabOil là dịch vụ thay dầu tận nhà của Carrect. Khách hàng không cần mất thời gian di chuyển hay tìm gara, chỉ cần dùng điện thoại đặt lịch qua app, hẹn thời gian và địa điểm muốn làm dịch vụ, đội ngũ kỹ thuật viên Carrect đến tận nơi thay dầu cho bạn.
Xả dầu thải cũ
Nâng xe với miếng đệm dốc, tháo nắp và xả hết dầu thải ra.
Thay dầu động cơ chính hãng
Thay dầu động cơ chính hãng, được nhập khẩu 100% từ Hàn Quốc.
Dịch vụ kiểm tra xe miễn phí
Tại CARRECT, bên cạnh thay dầu, các dịch vụ bổ sung để kiểm tra xe hoàn toàn được miễn phí.
Kinh nghiệm lâu năm
Sẵn sàng phục vụ
An toàn, tin cậy
Trình độ kỹ thuật cao